Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Pave Earring


Proposal with a cup Of Coffee


This was the day when I aforethought to propose my beloved with a cup of coffee. I was very confused how to propose her? As she was deity of simplicity, what can be a gift that can utterly match with her Kayo? I was just probing on internet and found alluring Diamond Ring and 18k Gold Pave Earring. Seeing those articles I felt that yeah! These are what I was all searching about. This was the Perfect Gift for a Perfect Lady of mine. This Beautifully crafted Diamond Ring amazed me when she wore on her cushy finger.

2 comments:

  1. WOW ! this is nice collection .The Pave Earring is very beautiful collection , I want to purchased this pave earring...

    Platinum wedding bands

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very amazing design for earing.

    ReplyDelete